™️DA®️K.ROGE®️™️Ω
AssassinCoderz
Welcome To AssassinCoderz.tk
You Must Register To Veiw The Forums Thanks For Choosing AssassinCoderz

Owner:Xx_Jennifer_xX
Admin: Dj.Da.Ice.Man ,
™️DA®️K.ROGE®️™️Ω
AssassinCoderz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssassinCoderz

cool website

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To AssassinCoderz.tk Please Start Posting Good Codes And Advertise To Get Vip... It's Worth It!!!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Xx_Jennifer_xX (207)
theres no place to put this so ima put it hear Emptytheres no place to put this so ima put it hear I_voting_bartheres no place to put this so ima put it hear Empty 
†™DA®K.ROGE®™Ω (109)
theres no place to put this so ima put it hear Emptytheres no place to put this so ima put it hear I_voting_bartheres no place to put this so ima put it hear Empty 
Dj.Da.Ice.Man (62)
D1rty-Hacker (54)
G.7Z.I.M (47)
xX-Tiempo13-Xx (35)
Im.PoSsiBle (25)
GT.VIBES (24)
Di®ty.©hEeZy (23)
Mexjoker95 (15)
Latest topics
» theres no place to put this so ima put it hear
theres no place to put this so ima put it hear I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:28 am by lunalife

» Aries Spears rap impersonation of LL Cool J, Snoop Dogg and
theres no place to put this so ima put it hear I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:14 pm by Xx_Jennifer_xX

» Sorry About Not Getting The Musikk
theres no place to put this so ima put it hear I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:41 pm by †™DA®K.ROGE®™Ω

» a few of em i like
theres no place to put this so ima put it hear I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:52 am by †™DA®K.ROGE®™Ω

» Drop The World
theres no place to put this so ima put it hear I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:44 am by †™DA®K.ROGE®™Ω

» CARIBBEAN DUDE
theres no place to put this so ima put it hear I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:24 am by †™DA®K.ROGE®™Ω

» Rap battle for VIP TOPIC CLOSES ON FEBRUARY 18 2010
theres no place to put this so ima put it hear I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:49 pm by G.7Z.I.M

» D1rty-Hacker rap
theres no place to put this so ima put it hear I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:48 am by Im.PoSsiBle

» Best knife menu ever lol ( im the one playing)
theres no place to put this so ima put it hear I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:21 pm by D1rty-Hacker